Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I can't cope

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ok well when you feel that you want to we are here and I am 100% here xx:heart:
  • Options
    Don't know what to do, or think about this, don't know how to act.. Feel selfish for thinking the things I'm thinking :(
  • Options
    Maybe if you talk about it we can help you with it but its totally up to you
  • Options
    I'm fine.. well I'm not but you know what I mean. Got some links to look at.

Just.. I don't know. I'll be fine. Ignore me. I come on here to post what I'm feeling, I know it's silly when I won't talk about things.

You know me LC, I'll be fine and dandy soon..
  • Options
    Feel like I have a lot to deal with at the moment but all I want to do is help my friends and I feel so useless when I can't. People are easily annoying me at the moment and I feel like I'm becoming a right cow. I feel weak. And I'm in pain but don't think I can take anything. Uhhhhhhhhhh just want to curl up, and give up.
  • Options
    Hurtttssss! :( and I am absolutely dreading today.. oh gosh
  • Options
    Remember mindfullness as I know that helps you. When you feel so worked up use it...it may help *hug*
  • Options
    Actually feel sick because of this back pain. I keep getting like throbbing pains in between the usual pain, it feels like someone keeps stabbing something into me :(
  • Options
    So angry!
  • Options
    Nearly bed time but not sure if I will sleep. Back is hurting, not eaten and think more pain killers will make me sick. Tired though. Don't even know why I'm posting.. just feel a bit.. uh.
  • Options
    Hi butterfly123 :wave:

I'm sorry to hear you are in pain with your back *hug*

Sometimes you need to post just to help get it out.

I hope the pain will ease off for you :heart:

purple_rain
  • Options

Had my nephew over night and this morning so I'm really tired but I love looking after him. He was very clingy though because he was a bit unwell so didn't really help with my back but I don't care :)
  • Options
    Feel so useless :(
  • Options
    Had a lot of things going through my head last night and ended up hurting myself. Going shopping today and I just know that my back is going to hurt, and the cuts are going to hurt because of where I did them. I'm so tired because I went to bed late again. Uh. I just feel sort of numb today.