Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Friday, nearly the weekend!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
smile_its_friday-300x300.jpg

Hi guys :wave:

*BananaMonkey* is unable to post this thread this week so I have her permisson to do it for her.

It's Fridayyy, which means the weekend is near.

On saturday I'm not sure what I'm doing yet, but I'm looking forward to sunday as I will be looking after my gorgeous nephew for the whole day! :heart:

What are your plans for this weekend?

Comments

• Options
    Going to Leeeeeeeds and there are rumours of Purple_Roo and frankipanda being abroad. Good stuff.
  • Options
    Abroad? Or around.

My weekend involves boxes. Almost entirely I suspect.

Ikea boxes and packing boxes. Mixed up with some furniture building and maybe some cleaning.

:D
  • Options
    Abroad? Or around.

Abroad, meaning around. Honest.
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    Going to Leeeeeeeds and there are rumours of Purple_Roo and frankipanda being abroad. Good stuff.

Yeah, this :p
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I'll be dropping into TheSite towers this weekend, with a certain monkey user who usually posts this thread. ;)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    You there, working week, Fuck Off!!!

Weekend of motorcross and getting spandangled.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    The Cave au Fromage awaits.
  • Options
    The Cave au Fromage awaits.

What happened with the parents? And the dogs?
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    What happened with the parents? And the dogs?

We met in a pub and I drank until I was witty and charming. The dogs were well behaved. :D
  • Options
    I'm volunteering tonight.

No plans for the rest of the weekend though.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I'll be dropping into TheSite towers this weekend, with a certain monkey user who usually posts this thread. ;)

Butterfly did well with this thread
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    We met in a pub and I drank until I was outwitted and charmed by her Dad. The dogs were well behaved. :D

Cool!
  • Options
    Butterfly did well with this thread

:yes: agreed, good delegation skills.
  • Options
    Cool!

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
  • Options
    :) thanks

On saturday I'm going to catch up with my soaps on TV as my boyfriend is out and I have a night off from the children this weekend.
  • Options
    I am going to ts towers on Saturday and then sunday day in bed doing paperwork for nursery.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Ballet show tomorrow so at the theatre all day, christmas cake making and Jack on Sunday
  • Options
    ninaballet wrote: »
    Ballet show tomorrow so at the theatre all day, christmas cake making and Jack on Sunday

Hope it goes well :) good luck lovely♡

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
  • Options
    Hope it goes well :) good luck lovely♡

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you hun!
  • Options
    Staying at my friend's, will be nice to get away for a bit for some relaxation and recovery time!
  • Options
    I'm going to be sleeping on my lovely new bed
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Saturday is my day dedicated to Cleaning up my room, seeing as my friends cancelled on me last minute! Silly friend!

And Sunday, I have plans to go shopping, unless I go shopping on Saturday, then it's just about swapping the days around! And also Sundays are dedicated to Homework, which I have a hell of a lot of!
  • Options
    Spending Saturday with my girlfriend so lot of good times. :d No plans for Sunday will stay in, need to save for gym.
  • Options
    Not having my nephew tomorrow :(
    But not going to be negative about it though, cause tonight I can go out and get drunkkkk :) been invited out by my drinking buddy so I'm feeling happy. Leaving at 4 so gonna get ready.
  • Options
    Not having my nephew tomorrow :(
    But not going to be negative about it though, cause tonight I can go out and get drunkkkk :) been invited out by my drinking buddy so I'm feeling happy. Leaving at 4 so gonna get ready.

Aww hugs!! Good your being positive about it. :) Hope your okay!! x
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Spent the day tidying, sleeping and shopping, tomorrow cleaning and CLIMBING :D
  • Options
    This morning went for coffee and avoided the wet weather for the rest of the day. Tomorrow seeing relatives.