Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Side Guy, Lovers and Friend Fb(Fuck Buddy) or Whatever I need help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I' ve been in a Fb relationship for a year now and i have really strong feeling for him, but i know he doesnt feel the same, at one point he did. Things are different now, he doesnt compliment me when i go all out to look good for him, he stands me up, i get no phone call or heads ups that plans has changed. He doesnt even make plans anymore. If i want it see him its got to b on his time and schedule. Or maybe he will hit me up to buy him lunch and a quick fuck break ( afterwards i all ways feel like shit) I once didnt here from him in 2 weeks and one day he txt me and call i didnt respond to either of them, i felt so strong about myself, but i had to answer, telling myself " i just want to see what he wants" and from there i was back where i started. I know what i should do, but why won't my heart let me?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I' ve been in a Fb relationship for a year now and i have really strong feeling for him, but i know he doesnt feel the same, at one point he did. Things are different now, he doesnt compliment me when i go all out to look good for him, he stands me up, i get no phone call or heads ups that plans has changed. He doesnt even make plans anymore. If i want it see him its got to b on his time and schedule. Or maybe he will hit me up to buy him lunch and a quick fuck break ( afterwards i all ways feel like shit) I once didnt here from him in 2 weeks and one day he txt me and call i didnt respond to either of them, i felt so strong about myself, but i had to answer, telling myself " i just want to see what he wants" and from there i was back where i started. I know what i should do, but why won't my heart let me?

He has everything he needs. A girl that dances and prances around for him, does all the scheduling, purposefully makes herself look hot for him, etc. He gets the sex without needing to lift a finger, because you do it. He has no reason to inconvenience himself. Since the situation sucks for you and he is not up to change anything I strongly suggest you break off that FB thing as it clearly is not beneficial to you. Hell I just finished reading your post and you even buy him lunch? Pampering your FB is surely not the way to get him to give a little back.

As to what you should do? You know exactly what you should do, all you lack is the willpower to do it. So either you clench your buttocks tight together and end it, or suffer a bit longer and end it then.
    StrubbleS

That's exactly how i feel :crying: ... Should i confront him with issue or just delete everything about him and never talk to him again??
    That's exactly how i feel :crying: ... Should i confront him with issue or just delete everything about him and never talk to him again??

Normally I would always suggest talking first, because where's the harm in talking? At least you can tell yourself you tried. In this situation though I feel it is almost futile. If he wanted more out of this he would have reciprocated already and not treated you like, well, a home delivery vagina. You are too deep into this to remain calm and collected about this and it will most probably change nothing except leave you pretty raw. Also, the advantage of making a silent getaway is that maybe he realizes what he's lost and he realizes that maybe he rather have a relationship than nothing, but that's pretty much grasping for straws.

Just go and keep busy. Job, studies, hobbies, friends. Get over it as soon as possible. This is actually advice that works well WHILE having a FWB too.
    Ive been fighting myself all day about calling him to tell'em why im breaking it off, I didn't (gladly),but this is just the best piece of advice