Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Am I being paranoid or not?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, so I met this guy off a dating site and its been going well but I've only seen him 3 times because he lives half an hour away from me. Even though he drives he hasn't really made any effort to come see me. He texts me everyday all day but never initiates about seeing me more. And every time I seen him we have sex but I don't think I'm going to get chance to get to know him with out having sex because I hardly see him. Also,
He told me he split with his ex 5 months ago but I have seen pics of him and girl he put up on Facebook in July looks like his gf not a friend

What should I do?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ask him. If you're not happy finish with him.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why should he do all the work ? You say he lives 'half an hour away', that's nothing. When I was dating the guy i'm living with now it took me 2 busses and a train and about 2 hours to get to his. Get on a bus and go and see him. You say he doesn't initiate the next meet, so why don't you ask him to meet up ? Your comments just make you look lazy imo.

What do you mean by 'looks like his gf' ? Do you mean the content of the photo would make you assume it's a girlfriend (kissing etc) or do you mean it looks like his ex girlfriend. If it's the latter, so what. Are people not allowed to be friends with their ex's in your world ?

You've had sex every time you've met, well who's fault is that ? Unless he raped you, you're equally to blame.

Simple solution. Ask him out for a meal in a quietish restaurant, if it's near his then you go to him or vice versa. Then you'll have a chance to talk and maybe fuck afterwards if you want.