Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Zodiac/Star Sign

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Which your zodiac/star sign and what you know about it?

Star-Sign-Table-11.png

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    All I know is I am Scorpio. Don't have a clue any info about it. Not that smart!!
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    All I know is I am Scorpio. Don't have a clue any info about it. Not that smart!!

See this :)

http://sunsignsbylindagoodman.blogspot.in/2009/09/scorpio-scorpion-eagle-or-gray-lizard.html
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    My brain wont be able to understand all that...
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    According to that one, I'm a Virgo, but some places tell me I'm a Leo.

Means fuck all to me, either way.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Virgo, for all it matters.
    According to that one, I'm a Virgo, but some places tell me I'm a Leo.
    Some places say "August = Leo" to simplify it but AFAIK it changes at around the 21st of each month, like seasons.
    Means fuck all to me, either way.
    Ditto.
  • Options
    A cancer and a crab. Really got screwed on that one!
  • Options
    Some places say "August = Leo" to simplify it but AFAIK it changes at around the 21st of each month, like seasons.

Oh I know that. But my birthday is on the cusp date (August 23rd), and it changes depending on which magazine or whatever I'm reading.

I tend to identify more with the Virgo definitions, but I'd say my twin is more of a "typical" Leo. So my conclusion is that it's bollocks. Anything which tells me my personality will be different if I'm born the day after someone else is just crap.
  • Options
    Pisces. I have to admit I do sometimes read my horoscope but don't pay much attention to it.

I think these things that tell you your personality traits according to your sign are so vague you wouldn't be able to tell which one is yours if the sign names were covered up. People tend to be a little bit of everything anyway
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Oh I know that. But my birthday is on the cusp date (August 23rd), and it changes depending on which magazine or whatever I'm reading.

I tend to identify more with the Virgo definitions, but I'd say my twin is more of a "typical" Leo. So my conclusion is that it's bollocks. Anything which tells me my personality will be different if I'm born the day after someone else is just crap.

It depends on the year you were born, so some years the changeover is on 23rd, others maybe 21st. It depends on how the stars were aligned that year.

FWIW I'm a Scorpio. I'm quite fiery and passionate but that's due to me, not my star sign.
  • Options
    It depends on the year you were born, so some years the changeover is on 23rd, others maybe 21st. It depends on how the stars were aligned that year.

FWIW I'm a Scorpio. I'm quite fiery and passionate but that's due to me, not my star sign.

...weird. I never knew that!

Along that line...I'm a dragon in the Chinese zodiac, but I have no idea what that's supposed to mean in terms of personality.
  • Options
    Iam Aquaroius but I don't know what mine is :(
  • Options
    Iam Aquaroius but I don't know what mine is :(

That doesn't make sense. You're aquarius, but you don't know what you are..?
  • Options
    I'm a Libra, all i know that its scales which is balanced:)
  • Options
    I'm scorpio, i'm loyal, firey passionate like kinky sex and lots of it.

From my experience that pretty much sums us up....including the kink bit.
  • Options
    my name wrote: »
    A cancer and a crab. Really got screwed on that one!

You wanted Leo/Lion? :p