Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How to control health properly.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There is a proverb "Health is Wealth"So we should know how to control health.It is essential for every person.If you are very fat or thin you will feel uneasy very much.Hope I will get good reply from here..

https://www.cubancigarexpert.com/

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Swiss King

Welcome to the site. An interesting first post/proverb.

A lot of people find that introducing themselves to forum members in the 'Introduce Yourself' section of the website is a great place to start on boards like this. It gives you a chance to let people find out a bit more about you and can often encourage a response. I did it myself when I first started posting.

Here is the link below...

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forumdisplay.php/105-Introduce-yourself

Continue to have a look around the site and let us know what you think.

Phil :thumb:
    I'd say it is more so the opposite. Wealth=health.

Being poor makes me ill! How on earth am I going to pay my bills, let alone go to the grocery store... Worry, concern, stress, anxiety, all very detrimental to ones health.
    Cheap food is often bulked out with fat instead of nutritious stuff. If you earn a poor wage you're likely to have to work more hours and less likely to live a life without high stress levels.

So basically - eat healthily, don't over work yourself, have some fun in your life, exercise, keep stress levels to a minimum and share worries with those you trust. Simple theory not always that easy.