Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Nothing seems to be going right.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry in advance if this sounds to moany. Didn't know what to do and so decided to post here. As it says: nothing seems to be going right. There's to much going wrong and I don't where to start. My best friend left me. I get reminded everyday that its my fault. I have lost all my friends because they think I assume things (Aspergers). I've not really got anything to look forward to. See week before last I waited three months to go see my eating disorders team for my binge eating and bulimia turns out she said we are discharging you. No treatments given etc. I've reverted to staying indoors now isolating myself. That was the last bit of help I was going to get. CMHT won't have me
Because they think I won't benefit from any help. I feel useless and hopeless. But I pretend to be ok on the surface. Things are getting tough. I try and explain this to my mum she either changes the topic or walks out the room and talks about my failures in life. Everything seems to be horrible at the moment. I don't know what to do. I feel like giving up and hate myself! I can't sleep. I hardly eat. I feel awful and generally no point in doing anything as I've been brave to long :(:no:
Sorry I went on..:crying::shocking:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Sonia

Big hugs to you *hug**hug* - it sounds like things are really tough at the moment.

Well done for posting and trying to explain how you're feeling. Please don't apologise for posting here - we're here to listen and support you, just as you do the same for others :yes:

You say the eating disorders team discharged you - did you explain to them that you still feel you need their support? Could it be that they think you're coping well? If so, that's something you can either use as a positive - or even go back to them and explain that you think you were discharged too early?

I'm sorry your mum's not listening. Is there any way you can get her alone and try again? Maybe you could print this off and show it to her, to prove how much you need her support right now?

Sorry, I seem to be asking you all the questions, and I don't really have any answers for you, but please keep posting here and talking. You're stronger than you think.

Spanner :heart:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you for your supportive reply Spanner. It's been a horrible few weeks. Isolated even more than before. No help and no one to listen to. There's almost someone everyday who leaves me to deal with things and give up on me. Have been to the doctor who gave me some antidepressants again. Not listened so changing my doctor again which might take a while Because there are waiting lists. Feel like everyone one has changed around me and no one understands. I haven't been feeling well either. Migraines and all. Been on painkillers for that. I almost give up on life. It's so difficult. I'm taking each day as it comes. No one understands how I feel because I put on a brave face everyday. Hard work. When I'm feeling like no one cares. It's awful. So just hanging on in there incase things do change. That's a really big if though..