Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

my life keeps getting worse

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well first off my father doesnt want me, then my bf of 5 months broke up with me, i had memory relapsess of what happened when i was 8 (i was sexually molested) and now myteacher seen my cuts today and im afraid she might tell my mom annd my mom will make me move back to my fathers even thought he doesnt want me... idk what to do.. i dont wanna go back to my fathers, he was horrible to me

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello LittleDinosaur,

I love the choice of username you've gone for, very creative! It sounds like things are really difficult for you at the moment, and it does sound like a lot is happening all at once, what makes you thing your father doesn't want you? It can be difficult when a relationship that's went on for a long period of time, suddenly comes to a stop, and it can be scary, TheSite.org have a useful article on mending a broken heart, which I personally found rather beneficial when I was going through my break up phase. You can feel rather down during any break up, but remember to treat yourself gently, how about a self soothing girls night by yourself?

Memory relapses can be difficult, did you talk to anyone about these relapses? Or do you currently get support with them, including support for your self harm? I guess with self harm, when you're under 18, and your parents still have a legal duty to care for you, the teacher has to inform them, if they are worried, I know it's scary having parents finding out about such a sensitive issue, but you can get through this :heart:

I've always found telling my parents things before my care team would be more helpful than having it from a 3rd party intervention, maybe it's something you could consider. *hug*'s. Maybe you could express to someone or the teacher who noticed your self harm cuts, about how things are going, or is there any other teacher in school you can talk to about how things are?

Best wishes,
    Angel