Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Why wont she leave me alone?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
People, i need an answer from you 2 this question

WHY CANT MY EX LEAVE ME ALONE!?

So, this is how it starts. Ahem, we was goin out happily 4 a year and finally her parents went away on holiday, YES! I pick her up from work and as soon as we walk thru the door the fone rings, its her ex! "Come see me" "I cant my bf's round" "So what bring him too" "Sorry, I cant" Then i say "Go if u want 2" "Ok, c u soon"
I wudnt usually mind but we had PLANS she had started a big dinner, which she turned off! We had 3 videos rented and we was ready 4 sex, hot passionate SEX! :mad:

So i got home, rang her and dumped her! Stil a year is a long time so we went out another 2 times after that but she more or less done the same thing again, TWICE!

She obviously didnt want me then that much but now she cant stay away! I dont wanna hurt her by telling her 2 f**k off, but ive tried the nice approach but it dosent work!

Does any1 kno wot i can say or do (nicely people)

:confused:

Comments

• Options
    She won't leave you alone 'cause you always want what you can't have & you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.

Sorry about the cliches but it's true.
  • Options
    she sounds like the sort of person who wants someone she can't get.

She needs to be told to f**k off other wise she will never get it and soon will break up someones relationship if not marrige.
  • Options
    Just tell her to fuck off
  • Options
    Well you've tried being nice and it didn't work, so now just be honest, tell her that she messed you around and since then you've moved on, suggest she does the same.
  • Options
    You're not entirely blameless in this. You've taken her back a number of times and now you think she should just somehow know that you don't want her any more without you saying anything?

No mate. Doesn't work like that, you have to tell her.
  • Options
    What you gotta do, ya gotta cut it off, and you have to make it perfectly clear that it's been cut off. It's still possible to be polite and not cuss in the process.....
  • Options
    I totally agree that she just wants what she cant have. If being polite doesnt work then your just going to have to be abit harsher with what you say to. After all youve tried the nice way and that hasnt worked and if its really bugging you then your just gonna have to tell her exactly what you think of her to get it through to her and get her to leave you alone. Just be honest with her, she messed you about so she should deal with the consequences.