Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Whats going on??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello....Promise not to laugh guys but I need some advise!

Just lately my boyfriend can't keep his boner:eek: We will be having sex and it's really nice and everything then I start to feel it shrink inside me:(

He gets really pissed off and just stops everything and turns around in a mood! I've asked him if theres a problem and he reckons it's not me! It's really starting to annoy me now as its happened about FIVE times!! What could be wrong with him we used to have sex fine without this happening!:confused:
________
ROLL A JOINT

Comments

• Options
    Has anything happened lately that might have caused this?

Has one of you had slept with someone else
    Has anyone walked in you while you were at it?
    Have you had a pregnancy/STD scare.

Anything like this could subconsciously put him off sex and thus make him go limp.
  • Options
    Ok, this has happened 2 me b4 with my ex. If ur his 1st then that mayb the problem. If u r then put sex on hold for a bit. Insted, try getting him 2 feel trusted by u. But make him feel relaxed, it may start off hard, but if hes nervous its gonna wanna hide! When it goes down tell him it dont matter, it's jus sex. He'll soon relax trust me, it wont last;)
  • Options
    could be any number of things. Is he stressed, stoned, pissed, tired, ill etc. Is the rest of your relationship ok, is he shagging around (sorry but it can have that effect) If these are all in order, have a break from sex for a while and then surprise him........y`know, stockings and sexy undies, tie him up, whatever.:)
  • Options
    Im not the first person he has slept with and he's not mine either, he doesn't seem to be shagging around although I don't know for sure:rolleyes: I do trust him but you never know! We have been together for 4-5 months and everything has been fine sex wise up untill about 2 weeks ago do you think he might be going off me?:(
    ________
    Live sex
  • Options

Cheers for that!:D
    ________
    Og Kush Seeds
  • Options
    Mayb he thinks youve bin up 2 sumthin? You neva kno his mates may hav told him sumthin he didnt wana hear. Y dont u ask him (NOT AFTER YOU HAV SEX) try askin him subtley dont jus say "jack wheres your boner?" ask him if theres anythin on his mind, not in his pants! ;)
  • Options
    I have asked him whats wrong he just says ' I dunno' I said he should go to the doctor but he says no it will be ok soon and just gets all moody!:rolleyes:

I have told him that it's ok and i'm not too bothered and we can put off sex for a while, but he say's no it's ok, and he wants to keep trying!
    ________
    Buy e cigarette
  • Options
    Angel - i know its hard but try and deny him sex, tease the fcuk out of him, and just hold off till he's burstin' That should spark some life in the old motor ;)
  • Options
    either that or tie him down to a chair, get one of your female friends and give him a private lesbian viewing
  • Options
    Originally posted by ketc
    either that or tie him down to a chair, get one of your female friends and give him a private lesbian viewing

Lol...:D

Yeah that all sounds cool but if i deny him sex he'll think it's because of his problem and he'll be pissed off!

He would love one of my mates to give him a private lesbian viewing but then if he did get really turned on I would be jealous!;)
    ________
    Live sex webshows
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~Angel01~

Lol...:D

Yeah that all sounds cool but if i deny him sex he'll think it's because of his problem and he'll be pissed off!

He would love one of my mates to give him a private lesbian viewing but then if he did get really turned on I would be jealous!;)

You know hes gonna get turned on, and if you know hed love one of your mates to do it (has it been discussed?) in this instance hes already got turned on by it. But if he only wants to shag you senseless afterwards - mission accomplished.

On the other hand he may want to shag her senseless while you watch (just like hes done)

Final theory, it could make him worse if he sees you being satisfied by a woman.
  • Options

I don't think Ketc means deny him completely... do you use much foreplay before penetration? if not then it may really help - give him a massage to relax him, maybe use some baby oil or talc, then bring him right to the edge with a blow job, then and only then allow him to enter you... he will be too turned on to go limp!!

have fun trying :)
  • Options
    We have loadsa fourplay before hand and he really enjoys that then when I let him enter me we have really wicked sex for the first 10 mins or so then its as if he starts thinking about something else and looses it!
    ________
    Class action lawsuit
  • Options
    ...then its as if he starts thinking about something else and looses it!

and the football season hasn't even started yet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jenifahr

I don't think Ketc means deny him completely... do you use much foreplay before penetration? if not then it may really help - give him a massage to relax him, maybe use some baby oil or talc, then bring him right to the edge with a blow job, then and only then allow him to enter you... he will be too turned on to go limp!!

have fun trying :)

Yeah that's right. Make him feel more crap by babying him and giving him special attention to remind him whats wrong. That's clever. Very More! Magazine.

~Angel01~ I'd go in the totally opposite direction, leave it a while, then just have a complete quickie, no foreplay, just a fanfuckingtastic shag that is completely out of the blue, hot sweaty, hard and horny. He wont have time to think of anything else ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by satan

and the football season hasn't even started yet.

*Pissesherself.
  • Options
    This happened to me once and you want to know the reason??!

Started having fabulous sex but after 10-15 minutes I started to feel myself get near the event horizon - you know the point of no return - so i had to delay myself a little but didnt want to slow down so I started to think of something that would delay me...

However I started thinking about something that REALLY put me off and it worked too well and I started to flop off.... dont ask me what it was it still makes me shudder...

Maybe that happenes to him????
  • Options
    Yeah he has done that before and said to me that he's holding back to wait for me, but this is different he just looses it half way through whether he's gonna cum or not!:(
    ________
    HOW TO ROLL A BLUNT
  • Options
    Yeah he has done that before and said to me that he's holding back to wait for me, but this is different he just looses it half way through whether he's gonna cum or not!:(

He may be trying to delay the whole process you know kind of "prevention is better than cure" kind of mentality... I think you need to sit down and have a real good chat with him, when sex has not been involved that day so no pressure, take him to the pub to chat to him about it and not get emotional, just calm and friendly. You never know it could be something really little like, he may be stressed about work/college/whatever...
  • Options
    I spent the weekend with him and we didn't have sex at all, I will wait till he feels ok again, then it will be more exciting!;)
    ________
    LIVE SEX
  • Options
    We have loadsa fourplay before hand and he really enjoys that then when I let him enter me we have really wicked sex for the first 10 mins or so then its as if he starts thinking about something else and looses it!

10 MINS!!! you should be so lucky!!!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bandit4911

10 MINS!!! you should be so lucky!!!!!!

huh?:confused:
    ________
    Web Shows
  • Options

huh?:confused:

Lucky that you get 10 mins!

(twas a joke, most men take the piss out of themselves about sex only lastin 1-2 mins) :)
  • Options
    10 mins? My ex was really good - he'd been practising a lot and got it down to 3 mins.

B'doom tish
    ;)
  • Options
    I can't believe that when they do these surveys, the average time for men across europe seems to be about 10 minutes literally!

Personally I don't keep a stopwatch by the bed/hammock/fuck pedestal but I do know that once things start getting heated, the next time I check the time I'll be shocked to see at least an hour if not 2 has gone past.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    I can't believe that when they do these surveys, the average time for men across europe seems to be about 10 minutes literally!

Personally I don't keep a stopwatch by the bed/hammock/fuck pedestal but I do know that once things start getting heated, the next time I check the time I'll be shocked to see at least an hour if not 2 has gone past.

or that you have gone through 3 CD's or so in the autochanger...