Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hate my life

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i feel worthless and unloved,my head hurts with all those thouhts and memories.she was my soul mate,the love of my life,why did she need to cheat on me.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Kightstorm and welcome to TheSite :)

I just wanted to let you know that we have an introduce yourself forum where you can properly say hello to other users.

It can help you to get more responses if you're able to tell us a bit more about your situation - if you feel able to tell us a bit more about what's happened, please do.

:)
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello Knightstorm,

Welcome to TheSite.org message boards. It sounds like you are going through some difficult overwhelming emotions, however a massive well done for being able to open up. However, as Spanner the moderator above says, it might be useful giving us more in-depth detail on your situation so we can help you more!

Also being able to offer you more advice around the area you need it, TheSite.org has various articles on relationships to, which might also be useful to check out, and you are most likely to get better responses if you post in the Sex and relationship forum of TheSite.org message boards.

Often when someone cheats on us, we can feel lost as to why they did it, and it's common for stuff like that to bring up unpleasant memories what coping strategies have you been using? I'm guessing you've left her now? You also might find articles around the topic of cheating helpful to, called I was cheated on.

Best wishes,
    Angel