Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bank Holiday Weekend :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey Guys..

This thread is to discuss your bank holiday plans.. :)

Mine are staying with a friend and chilling and spending some time with her.

What about your plans?
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I thought I had bank holiday monday off, turns out I'm one of three people in the office instead booo.
  • Options
    Aw working on bank holidays is just unfair..
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Working lates all weekend, BAH
  • Options
    Aw for the workers who are working over the weekend, hope you have something fun planned at some point over the weekend to make up for having to work.
  • Options
    retirement do with open bar on monday night, something to look forwards to!
  • Options
    Sounds good :D
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Bank Holiday Monday, I'm at a wedding :) - I only went to a wedding 2 days ago in London, now another one in Birmingham. Fun. A lot of travelling. However, we spent £1500 in London over 3-4 days XD
  • Options
    Sounds fun :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Finishing my dissertation, packing for yet another move and the best bit: planning what to buy at IKEA!