Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Meeting strangers for sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone met a stranger just for sex

By a stranger i mean someone off the internet or a chat room that they've never seen before
Or has anyone got a similar story about meeting someone for the first time and having to have it there and then......not alcohol related as most of us have done that at some point in time!

Comments

• Options
    Yes i met someone off the net and he tried to rape me...little shit! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    No i would never go to meet a stranger for sex, your promised stunning blonde may turn out to be someones wrinkled grandma :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb
    No i would never go to meet a stranger for sex, your promised stunning blonde may turn out to be someones wrinkled grandma :eek:

Ssssshhhhh i told you not to tell anyone! :p
  • Options
    Re: Meeting strangers for sex
    Originally posted by zonecrew
    Or has anyone got a similar story about meeting someone for the first time and having to have it there and then......not alcohol related as most of us have done that at some point in time!

Yes, yes, YES! (ahem)

This is exactly what happened to me, although we had been talking for about two years before we met, on the net and the phone. It`s a cliche I know but we felt like we already knew each other inside out.

(We`re now living together, have a baby and we`re getting married next year.)
  • Options
    Hello zonecrew,

Why don't you read the FAQ on the Sex board. Then you'll know that it's not OK to ask people for highly personal information without saying why, or talking about your own experiences.

Otherwise, people get the impression that you're perving over their replies.
This discussion has been closed.