Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do an impression of a User!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Today in chat I did an impression of **Helen* with my : Yeah Yeah Guys!
and asked her to do an impression of me!

So now, I thought of an Idea....Do an impression of a user! You don't have to say who it is..you could even make someone else try and guess!..

Whats your impression of other poeple? :D can also be moderators!

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    This is the sort of thread that could rsult in trouble. Love it.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Agreed
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I double dare you. :razz:
  • Options
    Okay, I go:

"so there is this guy i know from october and we had a one nighter in feb, and he kind of messeged me and idk i went round his in april and had sex. now he ignores me says he has problems and his house mate tried it on and now i am upset and asked him why he ignores me and what do i do?"

#2:

"can someone look at my dating profile and tell if its any good?, atm it says, i am a professional amateur photographer with an super expensive camera also if you wanna date me then you better live next to me because i dont like driving far.
    thanks in advance xoxo."
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    I double dare you. :razz:

worst idea ever.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Okay, I go:

"so there is this guy i know from october and we had a one nighter in feb, and he kind of messeged me and idk i went round his in april and had sex. now he ignores me says he has problems and his house mate tried it on and now i am upset and asked him why he ignores me and what do i do?"

#2:

"can someone look at my dating profile and tell if its any good?, atm it says, i am a professional amateur photographer with an super expensive camera also if you wanna date me then you better live next to me because i dont like driving far.
    thanks in advance xoxo."

this made me proper giggle :D
  • Options
    This is probably going to cause so much trouble but here goes...

"I was really annoyed at work one day because a customer got in my way so I slagged them off to my colleagues on the floor, I also used my supervisors laptop in work time for personal use. Now shes pissed at me but I dont know why because before the customer got in my way she was fine with me. She tells me I'm not allowed to be rude about customers or stand around talking but I don't see what the problem is?"
  • Options
    This is probably going to cause so much trouble but here goes...

"I was really annoyed at work one day because a customer got in my way so I slagged them off to my colleagues on the floor, I also used my supervisors laptop in work time for personal use. Now shes pissed at me but I dont know why because before the customer got in my way she was fine with me. She tells me I'm not allowed to be rude about customers or stand around talking but I don't see what the problem is?"

oh god its this alice person :D. I don't believe anyone trolls that well. This stupidity is real.
  • Options
    Looool!!!
  • Options
    Roflcopter
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    This thread has got bad news written all over it! :D

That being said...

"Wah wah de wah wah, life's hard. Wah wah, my self-worth is based directly on people letting me smush my genitalia against theirs. Wah wah wah, I can't do this. Wah wah, I'm not going to take my own advice."

I'll give you a clue: it's every TheSite user ever. :D