Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I Want The Fairytale...is it Possible?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You know when you're watchin a teen flick and theres the kissing scene? does it really happen like that when you're with someone?
I mean as i've watched plenty of teen flicks, like Cruel Intensions, Ten Things etc it makes me wonder....is kissing really like that?
I've only kissed 2 guys in my life, and both were a drunken haze....
Does it happen the way it does in the movies?
Thanx Beth x :(:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Depends on exactly what you mean, I've had some pretty damn good kissing sessions, where you are just concentrating on the kissing and it feel's great. But it's not quite like in movies where fireworks start going off round you and the whole world stops.... :p
  • Options
    I'm not sure what you mean. When I've kissed someone so far it was never that dramatic like it is in the films (and there didn't start some romantic musik :p ).
    When I'm with a guy - I like him and he likes me - we just talk for a while and suddenly someone of us decides to start kissing :)
    My longest kissing session took about an hour - I think I could have kissed that guy all the night, he was a great kisser, but the club closed :rolleyes: I'm not sure if they would show such a long kissing scene in a movie :D
  • Options
    Depends how in love (or lust ;)) you are!
  • Options
    It isn't like the movies. But I prefer real life anyway :D
  • Options
    Ever seen teh film 'never been kissed' with Drew Barrymore?

Thats how I'd love to be kissed but it probably aint gonna happen..
    a relationship is hard work so it'll never be a fairytale
  • Options
    It is possible, but u probably have 2 b in love. It's happened 2 me twice once with my ex (who i loved v much) and once with her best friend (who ive fancied longer that my ex)

Im such a man whore! Hehehe:D
  • Options
    no its not like the movies in my experience!! u get good kisses and bad ones!! sometimes you just dont have chemistry with a person and the kiss is yuk!! other times kissing can be great but ive yet to experience a magical movie type kiss!! ...sigh...i hope it happens though!!!lol;)
  • Options
    every kiss is different I suppose.

But I can say I've had some pretty amazing kisses. They're usually the first time I've kissed someone, and if it's been waiting a long time to happen, with lots of tension building beforehand, then it can be mindblowing if done properly. I love kissing (as long as the other person isn't trying to swallow my head or slabber all over me like a dog).

It should be an exploration, a gradual build and an expression of desire and need. There should be fingers running through hair, nails down backs and bodies pressed together. Breath should quicken, lips should tingle and the rest of the world should just fall away.

*sigh*
  • Options
    If you think kissing's different in the movies just wait until you have sex!
  • Options
    you know exactly how you want to me kissed dont you kaz.!everyone kisses different. i love kissin my bf hes the best kisser ever :) BUT kissing is nothing like what it is like in the movies.