Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Weekend plans :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey dudes. So it's the weekend at long last. What a week.

I got asked to post a weekend thread so here it is.

My weekend is gonna be a quiet one, due to the fact I am so tired from having a jam packed weekend last weekend, and work this week. So lots of chill time for me.

What are you up to over the weekend?
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'll be at work for 12 hours a day.

I'm here to rain on your parade.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4Fys0vm-w3z6gELc4ND2wPBsH0t3sCJVraP_72yNgrnmnnuA3
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Weekend working should be banned.

Cool picture :p
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Did over 75 hours this week.

Needless to say I shall be getting fucking wasted. Work hard, play hard.

Have a good one ppl.:thumb:
    Weekender Offender 
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Theirs this lady in Tesco, who fights for all the bargains every Saturday, we went once, and it was, just waaaa o.o - And then she said, oh look at them, they could do with the sale stuff. And it was like, oh, we haven't spent half an hour waiting here, with our baskets over our shoulder, waiting for the discounts to come up. We've done shopping which isn't on discount. Fuck you lady.

Then we refused to go back to Tesco on Saturday ever again, will be fasting over the weekend, so can't do much sadly, however, was invited to a party on Sunday, can't go -Sobs- Dad won't let me. Due to the fact it's Ramadan :P

However, Sunday is time spent with my Laptop :P And Saturday, going out shopping some place :P
    Had a pretty good night out with people from work.
    Dr.-Who.gif
    Chillaxing a bit after a hectic week. Going to a Body Shop party tonight, probably take the dogs up to the woods later if it doesn't rain
    Had a pretty good night out with people from work.

Ahh so glad you had fun lovely :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    Fully loving reading what everyone is up too :)

I have just been out for a coffee with my dad and his wife. Was quite nice. I helped him sort his phone out. :) now on the way home. Thinking bed and films. Rather tired after a busy week.

Claire demanded I replied to this thread :p

I have a quiet weekend, but spent a bit of time with family today. Tomorrow I'm thinking will be a dvd day.
    Claire demanded I replied to this thread :p

I have a quiet weekend, but spent a bit of time with family today. Tomorrow I'm thinking will be a dvd day.

Hahaha. Just that much of a good friend. Lol. Dvd daaaay ♡

Cinema tomorrow
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ70HUEYZ2HA1dxt9AkwJXs-pV3jSMs43rtOgaF3FANCIkPFj_dmg
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ70HUEYZ2HA1dxt9AkwJXs-pV3jSMs43rtOgaF3FANCIkPFj_dmg

It must suck having to work on the weekends. :(
    so hard.
    I find working in the week hard, the only thing that keeps me going is the fact I know I can relax on the weekend. What do you work as?
    I'm a design engineer
    Sounds like a good job, *googles design engineering*
    What have you decided re: design engineering?
    I have decided I dont understand it haha

It's not rocket science (LOL!)

Basically, when shit needs to get made, I design the shit. make sense?
    Haha but I am thick so yeah.
    It makes sense. Sounds awesome. Your some sort of designing genius :-)

No, I meant, it's literally not rocket science, because it's design engineering...
    I know lol. Dude you have confused my brain hahaha.

Mine too... I should remember to not try and be funny in future.
    Lols. How long have you got left at work now?

2hrs 20.

then same again tomorrow
    Not long to go. Maaan Sunday is the day of rest not work. Do you enjoy your job ?

Not at the moment I don't.
    Aw yeah I feel the same about nursery at the minute.