Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

have u ever......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
.......performed or recieved a sexual act whilst chatting to people online
note masturbation doesnt count

Comments

• Options
    When masturbation doesn't count - No
  • Options
    No. Of course not.
  • Options
    No

But I'll put it on my list :)
  • Options
    Why do you ask?
  • Options
    Myself and an ex groped eachother a bit while chatting in chat rooms, but everybody thought we were making it up. :D It wasn't much more than a bit of groping and fondling to put the other off, and make them loose concentration, but we mentinoned it to the other people in the chat room at the time. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    when masturbation dosent count no but i was on the internet and a girl was here and i just left the screen on and groped and fingered and ate her pussy,didnt fuck her though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    when masturbation dosent count no but i was on the internet and a girl was here and i just left the screen on and groped and fingered and ate her pussy,didnt fuck her though.

Too much detail! :eek:
  • Options
    Probably...actually definately....but you little perverts arent getting details! :eek: :p:D
  • Options
    I was staying over at a friend's house when my Mum phoned to find out out how I was while he was busy giving me a blowjob - he continued it throughout the phone call ... hehehehe! :D
  • Options
    Not online, but on the phone.

My mate rang to see if me and girlfriend wanted to meet for a drink. I was chatting away, and my girlfriend came over and started to give me oral. Very hard (excuse the pun) to keep with the convo and needless to say, I said to him we will see him later - a lot later!
  • Options
    Rockerchick - you can't just ask other people such intimate questions if you don't say why you want to know, or tell them about your own experiences.
This discussion has been closed.