Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Feeling really panicky and worried.

2»

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Ive been thinking and I think I am gonna go to the doctors and ask if I can go back on my meds. Just need to get the courage to make the appointment. I feel pretty worried about making the appt. :(

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi BananaMonkey :wave:

How are you today? It's really good that you recognise that you need to go back on the meds. It will be scary picking up that phone and dialling your G.P surgery number but you can do it just the fact that you know you need to be back on your meds is a start and shows what strength you have *hug*

You can do this, take a big breath when you pick up the phone and take your time.

Let us know how you get on :heart:

purple_rain
    Thank you for replying. I am okay.. Still feeling the same. I know it's right for me to go on the medication. I found two strips off my old meds, and I want to start taking them again but I know that it's not sensible due to the fact that I haven't been to my doctor in months. I know what I have to do I just can't do it. I feel stupid for worrying this much. :(
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey BananaMonkey,
    It's great that you're thinking of going back to the doctors :)
    It sounds like you've really been thinking about things and I totally agree with everything purple_rain said before.

I can understand feeling worried about making an appointment - it's not stupid at all. How do you think you will try doing it? Will you phone? I think for some GPs you can book via their website. Maybe that would be an easier way to do it?
    I tried to book online but system was down.. I will book eventually

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2