Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feel bloated etc in colon every weekend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Not that you wanted to hear that lol.

Ever since I had a virus, I didn't eat anything for three days! I had diahearra.

I've been having bowel movements EVERY weekend. Its runny and I'm sick to death of it and I can only see that I can cure it by a colon cleanse.

I've been looking at Holland and Barrett website, and there's so many products that I don't know which one to place an order on.

Has anyone else cleansed their colon?

PM me if you don't want it on the forum :)

Comments

• Options
    It sounds either like an allergy or a flora imbalance to me - so start with something like a probiotic
  • Options
    I wouldn't mess around with cleansing etc if you're having problems, it could make it worse. When you say you have bowel movements at weekends does that mean you don't through the week?
    Go to your doctor rather than self diagnosing.
  • Options
    Weekend? You only poop once a week?
  • Options
    I've ordered a colon cleanse from Holland and Barrett (taking more than two days for my blooming order to be picked. Usless c"nts [emailed them just now]) together with some other things for 'skin healing'

I'm not going to my doctor I go there too often!

I move my bowels only in the weekends and they are kind of runny Fiend.
  • Options
    That...doesn't sound healthy.
  • Options
    Your colon is self-cleaning. Anything non-medical advertising itself as cleansing your bowels is at best putting your money up your arse, and at worst potentially damaging, as you can strip out all the healthy bacteria and introduce new and foreign bacteria.

I'd have to agree with MR and recommend a probiotic. And a visit to the doctor.
  • Options
    I always thought pooping daily was normal. pooping only one a week isn't good.
  • Options
    Anywhere between three times a week and three times a day is classed as normal, apparently.

Bit worried that I know so much about poo, but there you go!
  • Options
    Have you tried a semi colon ? :)