Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

FAO Spanner & LauraO

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Firstly LauraO, I just saw a woman who looked exactly like you..Twins! except she was pregnant! :P

and secondaly

Spanner & Laura, I had a dream about you both, there was a box and me and Ella clicked it and it turned into a tent, then we dived in, and it turned into the tent and it got bigger, then inside the tent there was loads of beans on toast, and we couldn't come out until we'd eaten all the beans and toast, then Spanner got scared and rang Laura who ran into town grabbed someones microphone and started saying "There is a missing people. one small one tall person. look for them" then Spanner found out we was in this tent and freaked out because she knows im alergic to bread, so she rang me, and my phone made the tent explode..

Just thought you should both know :P

I think Fiend_85 and *helen* was policewomen :P

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Emmalee wrote: »
    then Spanner got scared and rang Laura who ran into town grabbed someones microphone and started saying "There is a missing people. one small one tall person. look for them"

this bit cracks me up :lol:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I love crazy dreams like that.
  • LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    Just seen this :lol: dreams are so funny and random sometimes!

Can't believe I have a looky-likey out there too, spooky :crazyeyes
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Totally missed this until now - what a nightmare dreaming about me!!
    Baked beans are quite scary though... ;)