Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

on the verge of giving up

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What sounds off? Thanks

What mod can I email?

Thanks
    Sarah
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    You can pm Helen or Jo7. It just doesnt add up I guess. But yeah pm a mod if you want too.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    What doesn't add up? What are you trying to say?
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Im not trying to say anything. Just a feeling I have thats all.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    What is wrong? I'm saying that Gina is in hospital I'm giving you updates on a person you care about,
    I will say Gina is now off life support they took her off this morning, she is recovering really quickly as they are saying that they are thinking of letting her home later today, Gina is asking for someone called Claire on here where can I find her? Yeah Gina knows what I'm doing she is happy enough, but she doesn't want you all to worry,

Thanks
    Sarah
    What doesn't add up? What are you trying to say?

Hiya Sarah

Generally if someone is posting about a friend - and we do appreciate it when it is necessary - it is better to start a new account, so we know it's you and not Gina, and then introduce yourself here.

Thanks for keeping us posted.
    Ok, is that what people are thinking that its Gina? Ill sign up now thanks Piccolo

Thanks
    Sarah
    I'm sorry but iv worked in intensive care and people who are on 'life support' which usually means a ventilator that is breathing for them do not get admitted for one night then the next morning are allowed home just like that. I think this is a cry for attention. This post will probably get deleted but oh, well. best of luck to her if I'm wrong.
    Hey everyone, thanks for all your supportive replies so far.

I'm going to close this thread for now until we have a clear sense of what is happening with MrsM. We will be getting in touch with her and with Sarah :)

It's best not to speculate in the thread here, so remember you can always report threads/posts or PM myself or **helen** if you feel concerned.

MrsM - it sounds like things are really difficult for you right now - big hugs *hug*
This discussion has been closed.