Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

on the verge of giving up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i am on the verge of giving up right now... the pain is unbearable everyday is a struggle.... i do wish my heart would pack up while im asleep so i dont have to wake up and go thru the struggle anymore.... my anxiety is getting worse.....i just want this pain to end and the onlli way is to end my life... sorry but i dont see another option anymore.. :crying::crying:

Comments

• JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hi MrsM

I'm sorry to hear you were having such a difficult night - you clearly had a lot on your mind. Did you manage to get some sleep? Are you feeling any better today?

It's completely understandable to want the pain to end, especially if it's as bad as it seems. It sounds like it's been going on for a long time. Has something happened recently to make it worse, or is it more the build up that's getting too much?

You may have already seen these, but we've got some articles that might help a little. There's one on looking after yourself, which might help with the day to day. You also said your anxiety is getting worse. Maybe you could have a look at our info on anxiety.

I hope it's a bit easier today :)

JPick
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i onli managed to have 4 hours sleep i couldnt stop crying..... im feeling very low so being positive on positive chat is difficult....
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Mrsm- I am glad you went along to positive action chat. Hope you found it helpful in some ways :)

We are all here for you. And we all care. Like I said in chat your making great steps with chatting on the boards and in chat. :) you should be proud of yourself.

Stay strong.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hi MrsM,

Thanks for coming to positive chat last night. :) Did you find it helpful at all?
    BananaMonkey makes a good point about you taking good steps on the boards and on chat - coming last night is a great example of that,

How about after chat- were you able to get much sleep or was it another difficult night? Are you feeling a bit better today?
    thanks BananaMonkey

tbh JPick i didnt want to come into chat last night as i felt so so suicidal..... nope onli 5 hours lastnight.... and now i feel like shit.... so tired so moody and cant stop S/H
    Its okay. If you ever need to rant or chat you can pm me.

I am sorry to hear how rubbish your feeling. Do you have distractions? :)

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Thanks... i may do at some point....

Its life i guess... no i dont and ive tried everything i can think of to distract myself but its not working...
    Offer is there.

Do you remember the positive tips from chat last night, could you maybe use some of those.

Listening to music
    Making a upbeat playlist
    Being outside
    Contacting a helpline

These are just a few. Something that helped me, I don't do it much anymore I want to get back into it, but making a positive wall. At the time I found it really beneficial :)

How do you feel about trying some of those? I guess it's about finding what works for you! :D
    Im soo sorry but i cant deal with this feeling any longer.......
    How are you feeling now hun?
    Hope you're okay
    FrogsandRainbows.X
    Stay strong lovely. Its gonna be okay :)

im done......
    I think you may need to get yourself to a&e or contact a helpline. We all care about you.

too late so sorry......
    It's never too late sweetheart! Please get yourself an ambulance, keep fighting, everyone's willing you to get better. Don't give up now and let the haters win, you're so much stronger than them!

FrogsandRainbows,Xx
    Mrs, as others have stated, if you need medical attention you should seek it. On the other hand did you consider any of the advice banana monkey posted? About helplines and distractions etc. Hope you feel better soon.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
    Not seeking any medical attention isnt gonna help you in the long run. Hope your okay.

Hey, I think you're online right now :)

How are you feeling? Did anything happen that needed medical attention?

Would be great to hear how you're doing. Can you think of anything that happened that made things feel unbearable? Remember we're all still here to listen *hug*
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey MrsMcelderry,

How are you doing today? Your last post is rather worrying - Many members on here do care about you, which they've clearly shown though responding to your threads. Do you think you would find it helpful to talk to someone about what was happening in the moment when things were getting to difficult? Well done for reaching out to us though, that was very brave of you :) - Always here for you to, I think I'm just echoing what Yellow said really, but she's said it all :)

Best wishes,
    Angel
    Thanks all for your lovely messages nice to see people that care about me... im sorry i didnt reply right away i was trying to find the right words...... i ended up in hospital lastnight life support they took me off this morning as i was breathing or what ever fine without it.... i am suppose to be in hospital now but i ran... as lost my nan and uncle in that hospital...... ive been told if i do it again my heart wont take it..... so this message is a goodbye as i cant this pain any longer its got to much for me now..... thank you all for ur support...... can someone let Jo know that im sorry and thank you for everything...... i am so sorry but this is something i need to do.....lots of love to u allll

Bye bye:crying:
    Mrsm - that post is pretty concerning. I think you should go to hospital and get the right medical attention life it too short.. you dont deserve this. No matter how much you think you do. Your nan and uncle wouldnt want you to do this.

Hi MrsM

I just wanted to echo what *BananaMonkey* has said... we're all concerned for you and can tell you're not in a great place right now *hug* *hug*

I really hope you've been able to find someone or something to help you through this dark patch today - please get in touch to let us know how things are.

Sadly, there isn't always someone around 24/7 on these boards, but do remember that the Samaritans are always there and can be a really good distraction and listening ear at times like this. If all else fails, please give them a go - it could make all the difference.

Tel: 08457 90 90 90
    jo@samaritans.org
    http://www.samaritans.org/

Really hope to hear from you soon
    *hug*
    Thank you for posting the links to Samaritans Spanner I was gonna do that, but totally forgot. Slightly worried about mrsm to be honest.
    Hi MrsM

Like Spanner and BananaMonkey said we are all concerned for you and we hope you are ok and found help *hug*

Please let us know how you are :heart:

purple_rain
    Hey Mrs,

I see you're online at the moment - It's difficult finding the right words on what to say when we're struggling but well done on being able to express yourself in the post above, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling at the moment, you said you ran? - Do you mean you ran away from hospital? Did you not get the police looking for you, Etc?

As you are aware, this isn't a crisis forum, so can't get you the help you need, and it isn't fair on members if you're writing 'Good bye' posts, as it is rather worrying. You know the options you have, to call an ambulance on 999, or call Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90, or plead your friend to rush you down to A&E.

Well done for reaching out again, please keep talk to us, and try and look after yourself and keep seeking support :)

Best wishes,
    Angel
    Hi this is Ginas friend Sarah. Gina has been admitted back in hospital on life support she doesn't know I'm writing this, she is stable but she did self harm and overdoes quite a lot, as soon as she comes round and is well enough I will get her to message you all,
    Thanks for all your concerns I'm Sure Gina will appreciate it.
    If you want me to say anything to Gina when she awakes let me know by pm on here under this account as I don't have one hehe,
    Thanks
    Sarah
    Hi this is Ginas friend Sarah. Gina has been admitted back in hospital on life support she doesn't know I'm writing this, she is stable but she did self harm and overdoes quite a lot, as soon as she comes round and is well enough I will get her to message you all,
    Thanks for all your concerns I'm Sure Gina will appreciate it.
    If you want me to say anything to Gina when she awakes let me know by pm on here under this account as I don't have one hehe,
    Thanks
    Sarah

If she doesn't know you're posting this for her, how exactly did you get her login details?
    I'm her Best friend she tells me the log in details for certain things and when she is about to do something stupid I let her friends know, like I am doing now
    I hope she is okay but this sounds slightly...off. best wishes.
    I hope she is okay but this sounds slightly...off. best wishes.

I agree.

This discussion has been closed.