Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Unimportant

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How can you walk into a house and everything just return to being so crap? Its not even holiday blues...its proper "everything really is crap"...I cant even say why its so crap because I just sound pathetic.
    I took too many pills but they didnt have the desired effect and now im just sick.
    Hey Whitelillies

How are you feeling today? Did you go to the hospital or doctor after taking the pills? Was there anything that triggered you to want to take the pills?

I really hope you're feeling better, but if your body still doesn't feel right then it's really a good idea if you can get checked out.

*hug*
    I am in a really bad place. I didn't get checked out but other than on/off nausea I'm not as ill anymore. I am on the verge of doing it again because I just cant deal with any of this anymore...I don't want to live anymore...I feel like I'm trapped. I'm angry/teary/confused/irritable all the time and I'm sick of the world. I just want out of it now.
    Hey
    It sounds like you could really do with making contact with someone about this *hug*

Is there anyone around right now who you can talk to - or call? I know it's tough for you at the moment but try to reach out if you can.

Of course, there's always Samaritans if you feel able to make that call (08457 90 90 90) or email (jo@samaritans.org)
    :heart:
    I told two work colleagues today I couldn't do "this" anymore - they both knew what I meant but just brushed it aside...It just made me feel that my feelings are unjustified and invalid...so, I don't want to do it again.

I emailed Sam's but to be honest, I don't think they are the right people to support me when I feel like this - I'm really struggling with being completely honest with anyone as to what is making me feel like this and as they are only a listening service, it isn't going to get to the root cause.

I know that I am the only one who can really help myself but I just cant do it...:no:
    How about giving your GP a call for an urgent appointment?

Or do you still have access to that counselling service through work? It sounds like you could really do with a live human being to talk to girly.
    xx
    I wrote a letter to my manager telling her briefly what was going on. Its helped massively and telling someone who understood how I was feeling rather than shrugging it off as being stupid made me feel a bit calmer :) I am going back to counselling too...but not until sept...
    Really positive steps. Well done you.
    Too right - I hope it helps x
    Thats if I make it until then....i am still really struggling :( x
    Big hugs to you.

You're doing really well. You did something proactive with your manager. I'm sorry I cant help more tonight, I seem to have a stomach bug.
    Hugs SM...I hope you are resting and feel better soon!

I've been texting her on and off this evening which has helped. I also told her about feeling suicidal which was really hard but im glad she now knows...
    Some people are so fucking selfish :
    has your mum done something?
    We arent getting along because I cant do anything right...
    Why does stupid things mess with my head so much?