Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Messages to *Simba* AKA Sam

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awwww praying to god for u Sam and Jen xxxx thanks for the update
  • Options
    Get well soon, Sam! :)
  • Options
    I've just come on here and found out about the news.

So sad to hear what has happened to Sam and I'm wishing her all the best in getting better. Joining Jen and everyone else in prayer for as fast a recovery as possible.

She sent me a private message as well about a week ago which I've just seen, so she has a reply waiting for her for when she comes back.
  • Options
    Thinking of you and your family Sam *hug* Missing you loads and sending virtual hugs <3
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Miss you Sam, get better soon dude, thinking of you and Jen and your family and friends at this time.. We love you. <3 You are missed on the boards and in chat.

You can get through this you are strong.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Really hope you feel better soon Sam, lots of love and hugs from me and Jack, and to Jen too. We love you <3
  • Options
    Only just seen this :( sending, hugs, love, and positive thoughts your way.

Thinking of you and those around you at this difficult time. xx
  • Options
    Oh no :-(

Lots of love to sam and also jen. Hope you make a speedy recovery xx
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Mega hugs to you both. *hug* *hug* :heart: *hug* *hug*
    Get well soon Sam, warmest wishes to you. xx
  • Options
    xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I received a message from Jen this morning :)

Sam is doing pretty well. She is stable and her vitals are good. She's sleeping a lot, due to her medication and general weakness - but is waking up from time to time and has lots of friends and family looking out for her.

The good news is hopefully she will recover soon and the long term damage seems to be minimal. She's able to move her hands and legs fine. At the moment her vision is a bit blurred and speech slurred - but that should improve over time. She's going to have counselling for the trauma and physio to help her physical development.

So, obviously this a really good news overall - sending well wishes for her continued progress!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Oh good. Best wishes for a quick and full recovery.
  • Options
    Over the moon, thankyou for the updates Jen / Helen x
  • Options
    This is good news.
    Massive hugs big sis *hug*:heart:
  • Options
    That's good news - hoping for a speedy and full recovery
  • Options
    Thanks for the update, Helen. :)

Hope Sam makes a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    So glad sam is on the mend. Thanks for update Helen and Jen ♡ best well wishes to sam. To continue to make progress. We miss you heaps xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    brilliant news.

lots of love to you sam x
  • Options
    Happy to hear. Here's hoping for your continued recovery :)
  • Options
    Thank you all so much for all your wishes and blessings. All this means a lot to both of us. I hope she recovers back to normal and like before. I am sorry if I've not replied individually. I will do it soon as soon as this crisis is over.
  • Options
    thats great news... come on sam get better quicker we all miss ya

lots of love <3
  • Options
    Really glad to hear that, hope you keep feeling better Sam, and hugs to Jen too

Nina and Jack x
  • Options
    Thank you all for everything. Sorry, I am just a little overwhelmed. Hoping things to get back to normal again.
  • Options
    Any updates? I want sam now.:crying: someone take her in laptop and let her see our messages, maybe the positivity and well wishes will speed her recovery, I don't know, all I know is im needing her a lot right now.:heart::(
  • Options
    Sam does have access to the internet, I'm sure she'll read and reply to this thread when she's ready.
  • Options
    Helen have you got the hosp address? Planning to get a card this week before I go away x
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Sam does have access to the internet, I'm sure she'll read and reply to this thread when she's ready.

This, I think it's gonna take some time for Sam to be in a good place to be able to engage with TS again - she's got a lot to get to grips with.

Yellow, feel free to send cards over to us and we'll get them to her :)
  • Options
    We all miss you Sam.

Chat and the boards aint the same without you. Get better soon dude x <3
  • Options
    I want Sam. I miss her, she kept me sane and happy, encouraged me to talk, now I feel pointless. theres no point in going into chats cause I just feel ignored, when she was there she helped me talk and kept me company, now I have nothing
  • Options
    Flow wrote: »
    I want Sam. I miss her, she kept me sane and happy, encouraged me to talk, now I feel pointless. theres no point in going into chats cause I just feel ignored, when she was there she helped me talk and kept me company, now I have nothing

I know you miss Sam, everyone does. You can still use chat though. I am glad that Sam encouraged you to talk, and I am sure that Sam would still want you to talk, about how your feeling, I guess it's important to remember that Sam is in the best place and is gonna get better. I think you should still come into chat. Sam would want you too. And you have others who care about you, and want you to be okay. We all care x