Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Achey

I'm generally relatively active and never really had any problems other than specific injuries. I was playing rounders at school yesterday though, didn't really put in any effort, wasn't out of breath at any point, and I woke up this morning practically unable to move. My ribs, stomach and tops of legs ache like I've just done a full day of ballet or something, and I have no idea why :( Hot bath hasn't helped at all either. I'm going on holiday on Monday and I'm gonna be doing loads of active stuff, but I don't want to wake up like this every morning. Any suggestions? Thanks :) x
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You mentioned getting sunburn yesterday, the two could be related and you might have mild heat/sun stroke. Being out in the sun and doing exercise, no matter how little effort you put in, will make you more tired and dehydrated and can leave you feeling off afterwards. Feel your fluids up, gentle stretches, cool (not cold!) showers or baths and lots of rest :)