Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Filming u 'n' ure partner 'at it'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So have you done this? Is it fun? Does it take the 'zest' out of it? Or have your photos or films gone walkies?

Just curious... again!

Comments

• Options
    I once tried it although it all went terribly wrong. Thought it would turn out better if I didn't tell my gf - bad idea.

I set up my dads sophistamacated equipment, just starting off and machines recording although the room was pretty quiet and the dam machine started auto focusing. She heard it and that was the end of that.

Not exactly debbie does dallas.
  • Options
    :rolleyes:

Why all the questions? Do what you feel comfortable with and stop asking our permission!

Couldn't you have asked all of these strange questions in one thread perhaps?! :confused:

Sorry if I am being harsh, just fed up with newbies in the last ten minutes, not your fault
  • Options
    My flatmate once took a picture when me and my partner were just lying in bed sleeping after the fact...naked! Grrrr!
  • Options
    I don't like beeing filmed or photographed. That just proves that I'm not good in bed and I think it would make me depressive to watch it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    The Internet. So no way.
  • Options
    There's a thread already going on this subject:

http://www.thesite.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29971
This discussion has been closed.