Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Erm..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
it's probably nothing but just wondering, if a bloke slaps your bum, rather hard, when you're in a crowd of people, he's really drunk and you're not, and you don't really know him, is it a kind of assault? I was stunned :eek: and didn't know what to do, so I just ignored it and stood there. was so embarrassed. but it seems like such a minor thing. I mean, in comparison to what has happened to people I know, sexual aggression, such an awful thing, why do people have to do it? :(:(

Comments

• Options
    That is indeed.
  • Options
    I would have slapped his face back, but that too is assault and not advisable.

I don't understand what makes anyone thing it's ok!!
  • Options
    Hit him. It's self defence, so so long as you don't go over the top it's a good thing to do.
  • Options
    What a cocky prick!
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Men need someday to satisfy theory sexual desire. However, it would call under assault, but know.g it's assault now, isn't beneficial. Unless you pleaded for all his details. However I never recommend using self defense as you might just have a law case on you hands. However you could always back your story up.
  • Options
    Yes this is assualt but unfortunately I dont know how far this would go or taken seriously if it was reported. Otherwise i think 99% of the female population would have assualts to report for grabbed boobs and bums
  • Options
    I was in a shop the other day and the (male) shop worker said "wow look at your tits how old are you?" I replied with 16 and he said "perfect" I turned and walked out and he then said "Great arse too." Some men just don't know the boundaries!

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do when things like this happen, and as others have said I doubt the police would take it seriously. I've always found the best option is just to ignore them or make a comment like "If you think that's the right way to pull a woman, you'll be single for a long time."
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I think you'd be justified to hit them, but I'd be afraid of them striking back. And it's better to avoid fights anyway.
    "If you think that's the right way to pull a woman, you'll be single for a long time."
    If only that were true...
  • Options
    I was in a shop the other day and the (male) shop worker said "wow look at your tits how old are you?" I replied with 16 and he said "perfect" I turned and walked out and he then said "Great arse too." Some men just don't know the boundaries!

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do when things like this happen, and as others have said I doubt the police would take it seriously. I've always found the best option is just to ignore them or make a comment like "If you think that's the right way to pull a woman, you'll be single for a long time."

Thats disgusting
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Thats disgusting

I know, it went on for a while and there were worse comments. The worst being "I'd lick you up." which really made me feel a bit gross. But he had my games etc. I was trying to sell in his hands so I couldn't just walk away, when he handed them back I just left. At no point did I give him any indication that would make comments like that at all appropriate, but there we go. Just shows how grim and horrible some men can be!!