Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Life Expectations!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Most of us work really hard, sometimes working as much as 40 hours a week or more.
But, after working for all those hours we all look forward for small expectations, small dreams or maybe bigger.
Lets share our hopes and dreams. :)
Even, if you're not working, you have dreams too, share them. :)

P.S : I love to reply, everyone who posts on this thread. I might be spamming the thread too. :p

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Like for me! When, I come back from work, I would really want someone to wait for me, talk to me, smile and share. :)
    Take a nice long bath, freshen up, go out for drive on my motorbike, dinner.
    I love to live for something as small as this and then probably, movie weekends, vacation once/twice a year.
    On long term, I would really want to have a baby and then more things/more responsibilities but, I guess, I'm ready. :)
    I had this weird dream lately where I want to beat someone up and I swing and kick like mad but my victim seems completely unfazed, so I have to run and hide to not suffer retribution.

I try to not dream too much, the last guy who said he had a dream got shot!
    Inter railinnnggggg! Next summer :D
    (hopefully)
    After working a gruelling 37.5hrs a week all I ask is that someone touch it.

Hahaha!
    I want a lion.

Ehow told me what to do, so I'm all prepared. http://www.ehow.com/how_2061576_own-pet-lion.html

I will be realistic about it though. I am going to wait until I have a teaching job. Simba III's dinner and problem students can be dealt with at the same time.

You're so classy m'love.

My dreams involve being able to visualise a future further than about two months. Misery guts panda.
  • Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    Own a massive collection of books and live by the sea.

I want a library room in my house I always have done.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I had this weird dream lately where I want to beat someone up and I swing and kick like mad but my victim seems completely unfazed, so I have to run and hide to not suffer retribution.

I try to not dream too much, the last guy who said he had a dream got shot!

:O Woah!
    Inter railinnnggggg! Next summer :D

Hehehh! Good luck. :)

Aww! Wouldn't we all want a little bit of loving at the end of the day?? :p;)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Great thread. I work 42.5 hours a week. I love my job, but my dream job is to work with children with additional needs, so thats my hope of the future. But yeah I do enjoy being at the nursery! :)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    my name wrote: »
    I want a lion.

Ehow told me what to do, so I'm all prepared. http://www.ehow.com/how_2061576_own-pet-lion.html

I will be realistic about it though. I am going to wait until I have a teaching job. Simba III's dinner and problem students can be dealt with at the same time.

Oooh! Wow! That's like awesome. Good luck. Will you be calling it simba or sam? ;) :d
    You're so classy m'love.

My dreams involve being able to visualise a future further than about two months. Misery guts panda.

*hug* Franki. Wishing you good luck with all that you do and I'm sure whatever it is you're going to do will be AWESOME! :)

Aww! That's awesome. And, I'm sure your this dream will definitely come true. :)

P.S : Would love to come and visit you when, I'm like old and sit on those rocking chair thingy, and read classics from your library whilst, I can hear the sound of waves. :)
    I want to live in a cosy little cottage with a garden for some hens and a pet duck. With an open fire or a log burner and a job working with animals. I'd be fine with that.
    Great thread. I work 42.5 hours a week. I love my job, but my dream job is to work with children with additional needs, so thats my hope of the future. But yeah I do enjoy being at the nursery! :)

Thank you, Banana monkey. Its nice to know that you love your job, I'm sure your other dream isn't far from coming true soon. And, you'll make a great teacher. :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Its not teaching I want to go into. But maybe working in a nursery setting with children with additional needs. Something I have to think about. Love my work with children. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Its not teaching I want to go into. But maybe working in a nursery setting with children with additional needs. Something I have to think about. Love my work with children. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

That's cool. Good luck. :)