Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hubbys constant need for sex turns me off......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Long story short as possible. Me & Husband been together for almost 13 years, married for 10 of those years. I have had health issues, depression and hormones being the main two. After 5 years of a bad dry spell with sex I am finally getting my sexdrive back again, problem now is that since we have resumed having it on a fairly regular basis since April/May 2013 now he wants it all the time. It is either hey can I have a quick hand job if you dont feel like sex tonight? and this is every day. I finally told him last night that his constant need takes the fun and spontaneity out of the relationship and makes me not want to do anything, now he's pissed and got his feelings hurt. I feel bad about this but I cannot help the way it makes me feel. any advice from anyone out there? I am at a loss as to what to do and it brings back my anxiety and stress that use to be there in the past.

Comments