Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

bleed during sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this has never happened before except only when i lost my virginity.. my bf doesn't really finger me so could that be why i bleed? happens every time and it's scary, not nice and abnormal. he puts some lube on his cock but maybe not enough

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    this has never happened before except only when i lost my virginity.. my bf doesn't really finger me so could that be why i bleed? happens every time and it's scary, not nice and abnormal. he puts some lube on his cock but maybe not enough

Is "every time" about once a month during your period?
    when im on my period obviously but also every time i have sex when im not on my period
    It might be that there's some kind of tear that is being opened up, have you had a look to see if that's the case?

It might be worth seeing your gp or dropping into a sexual health clinic if you're worried.
    yeah im thinking to go at some point ..could it just be to do with he doesnt do enough foreplay and i dont get wet enough?
    yeah im thinking to go at some point ..could it just be to do with he doesnt do enough foreplay and i dont get wet enough?

If there's a tear that won't help, but on its own that won't be the reason. It'd hurt more but shouldn't cause bleeding.

I'd agree with piccolo - a sexual health clinic is your best bet. They can have a look and make sure everything is ok down there.
    ok thanks guess i should go.. that doesnt sound good .. hope i will be ok
    Hiya marcbolanfan

Sorry to hear what you're going through, I hope it's not causing too much worry *hug*

Like the others have advised, it could be a small tear or cut, or possibly an infection. This Q&A (answered by Brook, our expert partners who run sexual health clinics) explains it all really well and might be good to read. It also has links of how to get an appointment with a clinic or your GP to get checked out.

I hope all goes ok, always best to get these things checked and put your mind at rest.

Spanner
    (I love your username BTW, I'm a fan too!) :)
    It's as likely to be nothing as it is to be serious but unfortunately the only way to find out is to get a test.