Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Fuck me, It's Friday

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
Get in!

Just done an absoulte cunt of a day. Off to get shitfaced tonight.
Motorcross tomorrow and providing I don't fuck myself up too badly I'll be slow cooking brisket and serving up a roast dinner on sunday.

What happening for everybody else?
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds fun :)

Famiey :):D
    ErMehGerd, we're on 50 hour weeks at work atm, and I am tired and shagged out. But, it's the wedding of the year on sunday and I am shitting myself.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    ErMehGerd, we're on 50 hour weeks at work atm, and I am tired and shagged out. But, it's the wedding of the year on sunday and I am shitting myself.

I know the feeling. I've done 3 days over 14 hours this week, total hours about 58. It kills you. I'm workign in Paris all next week which will mean even longer days.
    All the more reason to get pissed up and wind down. You work hard to play hard.
    Weekender Offender 
    Racing again tomorrow evening and spending the afternoon in St Austell. Doing nothing (as usual) on Sunday.
    Few tinnies and a night on me decks I think :) Boom boom boom
    Weekend at work, on nights. Eurgh.
    I have been to a big student party yesterday. Later today a friend will come by, we are going to make pizza and just chill out watching movies. Tomorrow I might work a little bit on my thesis. Also in between all this I should take advantage of the gorgeous weather. There was pretty much just rain and flooding the last month and up until thursday it should go up to 36 fucking degrees.