Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

admission from mum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my mum were just talking nd then she says Gina im sorry but I cant this anymore. And I said what? Then she goes im sorry but ive never loved you I dont know how and I never will love you im sorry. Now I dont know what to think or say or do. How should feeel about this? What do I do? :(

Thanks
MrsMcelderry
Xx

Comments

• Options
    Me and my mum were just talking nd then she says Gina im sorry but I cant this anymore. And I said what? Then she goes im sorry but ive never loved you I dont know how and I never will love you im sorry. Now I dont know what to think or say or do. How should feeel about this? What do I do? :(

Thanks
    MrsMcelderry
    Xx

That's harsh news. It would probably crush me if my mum said this, and Canadian lumberjacks are crybabies and wetpants compared to me. I would probably inquire what would possess my mum to say such destructive things. I mean I guess it happens that parents have no love for their child, but they could at least pretend.

How old are you? Do you live by yourself? Either way I just see two options. Either you talk to your mum and work it out or you discontinue to get in touch with your mum by visiting or by phone.

What about your dad? Have you spoken to him?
  • Options
    tbh it hasnt crushed me yet as thinking too much about my nan,

im 18, i live with my mum..... i try and talk to her but she wont listen so at the moment we are just pretending to get along for my little brother. i havent heard from my dad for 5 years so basically both parents dont give to monkeys about me.