Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Thinking about my grandmas and grandads

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A few days now I been crying for my grandmas and and grandads I cont stop thinking about them at all. I cont help but think and cry for them. I cont get over them and how much I miss them sooo much :(. I want them but I cont. Don't know what to do

Comments

• Options
    Hey Heather

I know you posted this a few days ago but I just wanted to give you some *hug**hug*

How are you feeling now? Hopefully, things are a bit more positive for you now. Did your grandparents pass away recently? Even if they didn't, it's perfectly natural to miss them lots and wish they were still around - I know I do with my nan and she passed away a good few years ago now.

Sometimes it helps me to look at old photos or reminisce with other friends and relatives - talking about memories can help to make them feel more alive and with you. Have you ever tried that when you're missing them?

If these feelings are more than a little sadness, and you have more complicated grief that you haven't properly dealt with, you might find it helpful to talk to someone. RD4U is a site for young people that offers help with grieving - perhaps you could check that out?

I hope this helps, take care :)
  • Options
    hey

Hey spanner,

Thanks for replying to my post, thanks for the hugs I really needed that hug. Cont stop crying still :(. I don't know how to deal with my feeling. Its getting to much for me. Thanks for the link. I cont look at old photos ill upset me more