Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can't cum - need some tips

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a similar problem! When i masturbate laying down i can cum in 3 minutes. but when i do it standing up or in any other position it's nearly impossible. And during sex i can't come at all unless i'm laying down and the girl is riding me. its really frustrating. I've been masturbating since i was 11 and i was able to finish no problem. Then i started doing this thing where i flex my penis when i masturbate and it made it feel a lot better. Now i can't cum if i don't do that either. Also knowing that i can't come when the girl wants me to makes it ruin everything for me! any tips!?!?!

Comments

• Options
    Hey Twist :wave:

Welcome to TheSite. I moved your post into a new thread of it's own as the one you posted in was from 2009. Worth checking the dates so as not to drag up old discussions :)

Anyway, what you're experiencing isn't uncommon although that doesn't mean it's any less frustrating. This previous question to askTheSite might have a few suggestions and info worth checking out: http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/askthesiteqandas/sexualhealthqandas/goingsolo

One thing it mentions is that communication can be an important part of solving difficulties - have you been able to open up to anyone about this before?
  • Options
    Hey, thank you. And no i haven't opened up to anyone about this before. i'm usually a very private person.I'm definitely going to check out that link! I see my self avoiding sex with people because i don't want them to feel bad if they can't make me orgasm like my ex did.
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Hey Twist :wave:

Welcome to TheSite. I moved your post into a new thread of it's own as the one you posted in was from 2009. Worth checking the dates so as not to drag up old discussions :)

Anyway, what you're experiencing isn't uncommon although that doesn't mean it's any less frustrating. This previous question to askTheSite might have a few suggestions and info worth checking out: http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/askthesiteqandas/sexualhealthqandas/goingsolo

One thing it mentions is that communication can be an important part of solving difficulties - have you been able to open up to anyone about this before?