Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

my mum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I want to give myself away beause iam fedup with my mum getting rid of me and not wanting not the first time she said it now I don't know what to I had anough its falling apart iam so close to her I tried talking to her and she keeps saying it and saying dorry I give her chance after chance I cont be doing with anyone telling me they don't want me. If she dosnt want me here and spend time y dosnt she say I don't understand

Please help me I want to die now :( fed up been treated like shit now

Comments

• Options
    Heather did you see my reply to your other thread about family? I will copy and paste it.
  • Options
    Hi Heather,

Didn't your sister pass away recently? I'm sure it must be a difficult time for the whole family, and everyone is probably feeling quite strong emotions. Maybe try and speak to your family and explain that you are finding it difficult at the moment too, and are quite hurt by how they are pushing you away.

I'm sure you are probably quite emotional after your sisters death too, and need the support of your family at the moment. They need you too I'm sure, just remember that everybody is grieving and everyone deals with it in different ways. Give people space when they need it, and hugs when they ask.

Could you go and visit your sisters grave together? Maybe it would help you all with the grieving process and bring you closer together.

This was in response to another thread about your family, I think it still applies here hun. You need to sit down and talk to your mum about how you're feeling and help her understand, maybe she just needs so space at the moment? She's probably struggling too.
  • Options
    no point speaking to her she dosnt really care about my feelings at all :(. i tryed and she dosnt liston