Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

is it me or is my famliey don't want me no-more

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My relationship with my faliey have gone down hill. I don't wants going on but they just don't want me around anymore they keep pushing meaway when I want hugs and don't want to be around and told me to back where I belong beause iam not wanted and its really hurting inside and cont cope no-more. I don't even know what I really have done wrong. Why am I been pushed away. -locks my self in my room sits in the cornor in tears don't know what to do or done :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Heather,

Didn't your sister pass away recently? I'm sure it must be a difficult time for the whole family, and everyone is probably feeling quite strong emotions. Maybe try and speak to your family and explain that you are finding it difficult at the moment too, and are quite hurt by how they are pushing you away.

I'm sure you are probably quite emotional after your sisters death too, and need the support of your family at the moment. They need you too I'm sure, just remember that everybody is grieving and everyone deals with it in different ways. Give people space when they need it, and hugs when they ask.

Could you go and visit your sisters grave together? Maybe it would help you all with the grieving process and bring you closer together.