Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feeling Angry all the time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i am feeling angry constantly. noone seems to care about me anymore. i dont even know why im posting on here as noone is talking to me on here anymore ive upset u all i dont see the point anymore im always upsetting people noone seems to be helping me anymore so why i should i help myself if noone is helping me, if none of reply to this i completely understand as ive upset u all, but i know ur gunna reply saying that i havent upset u like normal but i know ur just being nice as u know full well ive upset u

Comments

• Options
    I don't believe in telling someone they haven't upset you when they have, I'm sure you've seen in chat when I kick off at someone and call them an arsehole or whatever, because I litreally say whats on my mind. and if i hated you, You would know about it, Believe me.

and also, I've seen you get loads of support and help, in chat and on the boards you are quite a popular person, so I don't see why you're saying people aren't talking to you, because they are...
  • Options
    Heyy,

U have havnt upset us at all. Hugs we are talkin to u and not egnouring. Iam not in chat beause iam not well at the moment that's y iam not in chat. We all care about u and ur feelings. Sorry if u feel like that. U can allways pm me if u need to and ill reply when I can. I do try and pop in and try and help. There other people around to help u and that too. And need support aswell.

Hugs we do care about u. Don't even think we don't and don't want to support u missie beause we do.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey MrsMcelderry,

I echo what Em has said, you often focus on receiving support from moderators, which you get. Often when that happens, users don't really find the need to offer you support to, as you're asking for support from moderators in comparison to users. You have upset me, you frustrated when you said in chat 'I've blocked Angel, I can't see what she's saying' which was rather upsetting - So, basically, I'm not a very large fan of you.

But the issue with message boards is, I guess, you can't get along with everyone ;)

Best wishes,
    Angel
  • Options
    **Angel** wrote: »
    Hey MrsMcelderry,

I echo what Em has said, you often focus on receiving support from moderators, which you get. Often when that happens, used don't really find the need to offer you support to, as you're asking for support from moderators in comparison to users. You have upset me, you frustrated when you said in chat 'I've blocked Angel, I can't see what she's saying' which was rather upsetting - So, basically, I'm not a very large fan of you.

But the issue with message boards is, I guess, you can't get along with everyone ;)

Best wishes,
    Angel

yeah i have blocked you before in chat because i know i have upset you and fustrated you so instead of carrying that on i block you so you dont feel like that anymore
  • Options
    MrsMcelderry, you say you're feeling angry all the time... do you know what's at the root of this? Although you seem to be having some minor issues with others here, I wonder if there's more to it than that? Are you having problems outside of the boards too?

If you can open up and tell people a little more about why you're feeling this way then we may be able to help a bit more.

In the meantime, our article about anger management might be worth a read - it suggests some relaxation techniques and ways for calming your mood.

Also, it might be a good idea to deal with any personal problems with other users via our private message function rather than trying to sort it out publicly.

*hug*
  • Options
    About the anger thing, if you know what's making you angry you could try using EFT, which stands for Emotional Freedom Techinique, or it's called Tapping.

Basically you score how you're feeling on a 1 to 10 scale. The use a set up phrase such as..

even though i have this feeling of..(anger)..I'm safe/I'm okay

Then using your forefinger and middle finger, tap in certain areas - the underside of your opposite hand down from your pinkie, the crown of your head, where the top of your nose meets you eyebrow, the other side of your eyebrow, just under your eyesocket/cheekbone, your upperlip, the dent bit in your chin, and then like on your side by your bra strap.

Whilst you're taping, you can either repeat your set up phrase or expand on it. Complete the circuit a couple of times, then score how you're feeling again and see if it's gone down.

I'm not sure if I've explained this very well, so you might want to google or youtube it.

This technique seem's really weird, and I was quite skeptical about it, but for me it works, and it can be used for a lot of things.

Take care xx