Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shameless avatar request

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Pleeeeaaassseee will someone make me one?!

Comments

• Options
    Picclo the best person to ask
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    At the moment, Piccolo quite 'Hot' when it comes to making avatars, I think Shikari was up to it some time in the past to - http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/148054-Photo-Editing-and-avatar-creation! - Is their anything particular you want on it, to make it more 'Grace?'
  • Options
    I've got a couple of requests pending (!) but I'll see what I can do. If someone else wants to go ahead I won't be offended!
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I miss my avatar.:(
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Accidental post
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Thank you so much Picc!:)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Hey grace

I've been playing for a bit and came up with a couple but I realised that I really don't know what you want so I'm not sure what to do for you!

ETA I PMed you some but if they're not right that's ok - your box is now full!
  • Options
    :d
  • Options
    If anyone else wants one, or needs other graphics done, just give us a message. love doing things like this.
  • Options
    I want one :O
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Shikari wrote: »
    If anyone else wants one, or needs other graphics done, just give us a message. love doing things like this.

Ooh, I like your avatars, can I have one, something related to Llamas, being a Muslim, and also something that's black in white.
  • Options
    I want one that says Emmalee and has a picture of Jessie J on :P