Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Eurovision

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So what were your thoughts?

I liked whoever it was who had the fire dress, and then that weird one with the guy dancing inside a perspex box.

Unusually for eurovision I actually liked the one that won.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    France was my favourite. The Romanian was the funniest. The singer who won is hot, but the song didn't impress me.
    I'd have voted for France if they hadn't made the ridiculous decision to disable all voting methods other than calling.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I actually voted for the first time in my life. Norway were actually listenable and she's got some actual musicianship behind her. Plus the production was great.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I loved Hungary. Romania was downright scary. I don't even remember much about Denmark...
    I liveblogged it and didn't rate Denmark, but by the time they showed the recap I had it in my top few. I really liked France and Hungary.
    i've always enjoyed eurovision... always

only thing i'm slightly annoyed about- is that the top 5 songs were all in english

maybe it's just me.. but eurovision is the 1 time of year where you can listen to songs from around the world.. 1 song from this country, 1 song from that.. in their native language

quite like the winner though- only teardrops... good song
    plugitin wrote: »
    I loved Hungary. Romania was downright scary. I don't even remember much about Denmark...

i always vote for romania

particularly like their song " playing with fire"
    Denmark and France were my favourites :)