Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

breaking down (please read before reply)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,

Iam really breaking down with my life :(. I been in a lot of tears all the time. I not sure what got into me for the last comple of days.
Iam having really bad flash backs from when I was little and having strong feelings and not want to be here anymore. It not helping me at all. Iam missing my little ninces. Iam feeling down and want to self-harm missing my little ninces. I keep thinking its all my fault that they been put in care and my famliey is apart and makes me what to kill my_self beause of all this part of me wants to self-harm and half of me saying to stay srong for my little ninces. They don't want me to die and be able to see me when there are 18. They been adopted and won't be alould to see them intill they are 18. Still thinks its all my fault :(. - really don't want to live no-more. My life is recked. I cont stay strong anymore. It keeps fading away. I cont stay strong anymore. I tried to be strong and not think about killing myself or self-harmming. I tried lods to destracted my self from doing it but dosnt work. Just don't know what to do to go on with my life now

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Try to remember that things aren't always this bad, I know how hard that can be for me.

Be strong so you are there to help others when they are weak.
    Thanks for ur reply carriage that's make me smile and cheered me up a lot that did :D
    Aww I'm sure it's not your fault hun. Just keep your chin up, keep smiling and focus on the future! I'm here if you want to talk

FrogsandRainbows. xx