Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how to make things right!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I been having problams with lods of feelings and problams. I don't know how what to do to put things right. I won't talk to any-one face to face or on the phone. I keep thinkin is it me or is it something eles. I don't know whow deal with my feeling as I cont talk to anyone. I have tried talking to some-one face to face and evrything really don't know what other options to have

Comments

• Options
    You still in counselling on futureyou?. If you're struggling you can always drop your counsellor a PM or other counsellors, If I remember correctly you used to talk to them quite regulary, are they helping you?. It might be best if you stick to one thread as then people don't read parts from everywhere, Chin up..

What about Kooth.com?

Face to face sounds really scary, I myself have refused to accept face to face counselling for many years and in 9 hours I'll be half way through my first session with my new face to face counsellor. They know how hard it is to speak about your problems and admit you need help, they've been through very hard training to be able to support you and they won't laugh, nor judge they'll listen. whch really helps, its like a walking diary.

What about Tess?. http://www.selfinjurysupport.org.uk/ I've found them really helpful.
  • Options
    Hi Heather

I just wanted to pop in and give you some hugs *hug* - it sounds like you're feeling really low at the moment and feel stuck as to what to do next.

I just wondered if you feel able to respond to Emmalee's post? She has made some really good suggestions and it would be good to hear what you thought of them so we can continue to try and help and support you.

As I was reading your post, I also wondered if you have ever written down - or recorded privately in some way (maybe talking into a dictaphone) - how you are feeling? It sounds like talking to someone in person is a real stumbling block for you at the moment, but perhaps if you can start exploring your feelings in this way it would be a positive move for you and also give you something to give to counsellors etc so they can read it and start to understand what you're going through and why you're finding it hard to talk to them?

Please do keep posting here - we can't offer a quick-fix solution in one response, but by talking things through and exploring ideas people make you might feel like you're moving forwards a little.

*hug*