Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what do I really what to do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel low and sudial my life is complatey recked I don't what to be here or in my life. My famliey is argueing all the time don't know where I stand :/ anymore. I don't want to live no-more really cont cope

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello Heather,

Sorry to hear you're struggling at the moment, do think now would be a good time to call external support, or call a helpline for example Samaritans? Do you have there number? - If not here it is... 08457 90 90 90.

It sounds like family arguments are very overwhelming for you at the moment, have you expressed to your family how the arguments are making you as an individual feel? - Do you get any regular support at the moment with your low moods? :)

Keep reaching out to us, Heather,
    Best wishes,

Angel
  • Options
    Thanks for ur reply,

I cont tell them how I feel I tried and its not working at all :( I give up. Wants really die now :(
  • Options
    What else have you tried? Maybe it worth just sleeping on it and see how you do in the morning? Or looking for a coping tip and distraction? :) - Maybe we could make a plan on keeping yourself safe tonight?
  • Options
    Angel may I pm u and ask u something please
  • Options
    Angel may I pm u and ask u something please

Sure you can, you don't need to ask :) - But if it's more asking for support maybe it's best asked here so alternative people can offer there support to? :)