Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

S/H again last night

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi I S/H again last night first time in weeks. But I cut deeper than ever now I have to go.into college and gotta hide it from my connexions worker and she knows when ive cut. Any suggestions how I can hide my feeling away from her?

Comments

• Options
    Best thing to do is be honest.
  • Options
    Best thing to do is be honest.
    She found out and went mad at me. I have to go to hospital when ive finished college.
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    No good asking me. I can never hide things because I have this nervous smile.
    Like Scary Monster said, best to be honest, especially if it's that deep.

Do you know why? Did something trigger it?
    xx *hug*
  • Options
    Hey MrsMcelderry

Just wondering if you've been to hospital yet? I hope everything's ok. Although it must feel easier to keep things to yourself, sometimes it is a good idea to talk to others and let them help. If you cut deeper than normal you could be at risk of infections or even putting yourself at danger, so it's a good idea to get the cuts seen and treated.

It's a shame your connexions worker wasn't a bit more understanding though - have you got anyone else you can talk to who might understand and listen a bit more? I hope you're feeling a bit better about things now - if there's anything else you want to talk about about that caused you to SH like this then remember that we're here to listen.

Take care
    Spanner *hug*