Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Relationship with my sister coming to an end :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my sister is very poorly and i will lose her for good :(. GP and the hospital tried everything to help her but everything they have tried dosnt work. (cont say what it is) iam in a state now what is going to happen to her. iam finding it really hard what ill do with out her. iam so close to my sister and i got a good trust with i tell her everything that going on. i dont know what to do. i cotn stop crying now

some-one help me i dont know what to do :( :crying::crying::crying::crying:

Comments

• Options
    Is your sister getting any kind of palliative care? For example from a hospice?

Often they can offer support to family.
  • Options
    Hi bubbley-Heather,

So sorry to hear about your sister. It must've been such awful news for you and your family, and of course you to feel so sad and lost *hug*

It's natural to feel so lonely knowing you will lose her, so perhaps all you can do now is try to spend as much time with her as you can.
    Have a look at an article that can help on supporting an ill family member.

Are you able to talk to your other family members about how you are feeling? Or friends? Talking could help at this stage, and trying to get support from everyone around you.

Keep letting us know how you are doing, we are here for you :yes:*hug*
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Sorry to hear about your sister. Here if you need a chat. xx *hug*
  • Options
    Is your sister getting any kind of palliative care? For example from a hospice?
    Often they can offer support to family.

Nope she not :( i really dont want to loose herat all :crying:i cont stop crying. :crying: when i came out of chat last night i was in total tears beause of my sister who i dont want to lose her.

Reena wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about your sister. Here if you need a chat. xx *hug*
    Thanks Reena :D nice to know everyone on here cares about me. *hug*

christele wrote: »
    Hi bubbley-Heather,
    So sorry to hear about your sister. It must've been such awful news for you and your family, and of course you to feel so sad and lost *hug*It's natural to feel so lonely knowing you will lose her, so perhaps all you can do now is try to spend as much time with her as you can. Have a look at an article that can help on supporting an ill family member.Are you able to talk to your other family members about how you are feeling? Or friends? Talking could help at this stage, and trying to get support from everyone around you.Keep letting us know how you are doing, we are here for you :yes:*hug*

No i dont trust them at all. to much of trubble gone on between us all iam getting the blame *hug*
    Thanks for all ur replys
  • Options
    :crying:(Sits in a cornor. Curled up in tears)
  • Options
    Big hugs *hug*

So is she in hospital at the moment? It must be a really upsetting time for you but I'm sure she will appreciate you caring so much about her and being there for her and going to visit her when you can. It sounds like you are very close :heart:

Did you have a look at the article christele linked to? One thing it says in the article is:
    Even if it feels as if you're not doing anything, your presence sends an important message.

Just showing her how much you care about her will mean a lot.
  • Options
    *hug**hug**hug**hug**hug* So sorry to hear that
  • Options
    To let u all know my sisters gone :(
  • Options
    I'm sorry x
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that, Ive lost a brother i know how it feels. How are you?
  • Options
    Not good at all :( what's to die :(