Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Support chat tonight (Weds) 8-10

LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
:wave: chatters,

It's been a while, so really looking forward to chatting with you all tonight :thumb:

As always, everyone very welcome and at 8 o'clock you can join in by clicking this link http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat We'll be open until 10pm.

Chat to you all later :heart:

LauraO

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :d
  • LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    And we're open - follow the link above to join in :d
    not working for me :(
    Chat tonight with LauraO and Kimbers was awesome. Thanks to both mods and all the chatters :d

Oh! :( You has boards and you can PM me anytime.
    xx hugs.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian

I'm glad you managed to get in, in the end :)

This chat was calm relax and very enjoyable!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

Seems like you did get in as Angel says, just out of curiosity though - were you trying to get in through the back door? Because that's now locked ;)
    **helen** wrote: »
    Seems like you did get in as Angel says, just out of curiosity though - were you trying to get in through the back door? Because that's now locked ;)

That would explain why I couldn't get in that way...
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    **helen** wrote: »
    I figured. Good thing that my browser remembers what I entered in forms, having to find the link to my av every time would be a hassle. :p

I do wonder how that was technically accomplished, though. Using the "back door" resulted in the browser not finding a server under that address, which (with my current knowledge of networks) I could only explain by the website affecting my DNS servers or the hosts file and that, of course, can't be it. :chin:
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    New server :)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    That still wouldn't explain it, but it seems I misread the error :D Never mind.