Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

issues accessing my posts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
hi everyone
i am having major issues when it comes to accessing my threads- i want to check the replies, but when i go in to them i'm met with an error message saying that the site is unsafe, and then internet explorer crashes on me.

strangely enough though, i can get fine in to anyone else's threads and reply to them- i just read the new threads in new introductions, and the thread on the bucket list- but when it comes to my april fools day thread, broadchurch, or anything else i started, i can't get in

thanks if anyone has any suggestions.. i'll check your replies- providing i can get in to read them.

heh
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lady emily wrote: »
    hi everyone
    i am having major issues when it comes to accessing my threads- i want to check the replies, but when i go in to them i'm met with an error message saying that the site is unsafe, and then internet explorer crashes on me.

strangely enough though, i can get fine in to anyone else's threads and reply to them- i just read the new threads in new introductions, and the thread on the bucket list- but when it comes to my april fools day thread, broadchurch, or anything else i started, i can't get in

thanks if anyone has any suggestions.. i'll check your replies- providing i can get in to read them.

heh

okay,. so i've got in to my threads via the mobile version- this will have to do for now until the other version is fixed