Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I cant stop thinking about this girl

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok girls and guys. Im in a big problem here cos i met this girl and we have been out and met each other-taking it slow like you should. Only thing is that i cant stop thinking about her and she has split up with her boyfriend two weeks ago and they went out for 7 months. She says that she does want a relationship straight away and i understand but everytime we go out we kiss and hold hands and that and its like leading me on but she says she aint. Also, she says she fancies me but doesnt want a relationship and wants to see other boys and that. I just cant stop thinking about her and dont know what to do cos i told her how i feel and everything or am i making a big fuss over nothing cos even she said we might go out with each in the future-probably she said but what if my feelings change-or hers?Help me everyone,girls and guys included-i need advice and what i should do to win her over cos she said she likes my company and that but why dont she go out with me.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it sounds to me like she wants to go out and experience a bit more with other fellas instead of being with the one all the time. u either gotta let her get on with it whilst seeing you the odd time or tell her straight that whilst she is doing this you aint gonna go with her. you deserve to be treated better than that.

but there is also another thing. was she hurt by this guy because if so then maybe she is scared to trust other guys and feels safer and with a less chance of not getting hurt if she holds you at arms length. but i guess you just gotta talk to her because nobody can tell you what to do or what she is thinking
    but remember dont let her take advantage of you!