Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

HELP!Whats going on

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

I've decided my emotions are well and truly messed up! theres this lass I met on the net and we get on really well and click and stuff. We got loads in common etc etc We were gunna meet on Thursday hopefully.She texted tonight saying shes is seeing her ex on Wednesday and is all confused.

The thing is I feel really upset but I don't understand why because its not as if we are dating or anything like that so I don't understand why I am upset.Been crying solid for about half an hour. I know she finds me attractive but we both agreed we aren't ready for a relationship yet cos it might be rebound so why do I feel so gutted.

:(

This is more of an offload than anything else but any views would be appreciated though I can't make sense of it so I doubt you will be able to

cheers
AnnMarie

Comments

• Options
    Hiya :)

Your bound to feel like this since you were gonna meet her and now she says shes gonna see her ex first. I know how I'd feel if this happend to me and thats the same as you are right now. I really like someone on the internet and when he talks about his feelings for this other girl I dont know why but I just hate it so I know how you must be feeling, wondering whats gonna happen between her and her ex etc.

If she says shes all confused then its best to back off for abit and give her some time and space to think about what she wants.

As for feeling really upset, I can relate to it so dont worry, I know how you feel I like someone from the internet and can imagine how I'd feel if he did that to me so you just need to cry and let it all out sometimes that helps in a strange way.

Hope things work out :)
  • Options
    ok maybe i shouldnt be doing this as im the girl Ann is talkin about. i just wanted to explain things.
    i didnt mean to upset ann. I wish Id never told her about meeting up with my ex! It6s just as friends my ex made that perfectly clear. what im confused about is why she suddenyl decided to ask me to stay and my feelings about it. a week ago id have been excited but now im not! Im a little angry with my ex actually for confusin me just when things were startin to make sense.
    I was really startin to care for Ann, i thought about her every day and I still do, thats whats been confusing me-the fact that I have these feelings for her but dont know what they mean, whether they're rebound or not! Does any of this make sense?
    I never meant to hurt her. I think we click really well and Id love to meet up in person. I know its bad timing me seeing my ex the day before meeting up but it cant be helped! I want to see my ex as a final sort of end to it. I dont want to get back with her because it isnt right and I have feelings for Ann. Im sorry if I hurt her. Maybe I moved a little too fast for both of us. Please try to understand that! Im sorry
  • Options
    What you aint a girl its me ? hey youve logged in my name i spose it dont matter :) but i just would like to say 777 is a guy ok
  • Options
    Huh ?
  • Options
    now theres something here not quite adding up???????
  • Options
    :confused: