Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

If you had a magic wand...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't know whether this has been done before, but I'm curious, if you had a magic wand, what would you change or wish for?

I'd want to change how some people see themselves, for them to see they deserve help, that they're kind, loyal and deserve happiness.

More lightheaded but I'd also wish that I could eat macaroni cheese, I'm craving it so badly and the wheat free version is ming.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I want to try a Sandwich!
    I'd want a 10" cock, so I'd use the wand to take off 6".
    all i want is for everyone to understand everyone and get along (yeah, i can dream right?)

what annoys me the most, is people judging others based on their conditions, or their race, or their level of inteligence.. etc etc

we're all people regardless weather we're mentally ill, or from some other country, or maybe live in unfortunate situations.. it's all the same

if i can't have that (because that's a lot) i'd ask for better understanding of mental illness among people

being bipolar as well as bpd, you wouldn't believe all the comments i've got... some really nasty ones actually
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    I'd want a 10" cock, so I'd use the wand to take off 6".

:lol: it's a hard life.
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Too much to list. :chin:
    Overall I would want my loved ones to be happy and the world to be a better place........and maybe a st Bernard puppy. :D
    I'd wish to not have my illness ruling my life and for my mother to stop making everything difficult.

I'd also wish for my ex to be relieved of his anxiety and to be able to come out to his family and be himself not a sheep.

I'd also wish to have more good friends and have them all nearby.

And maybe to be able to not gain weight by eating yummy food.
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    I'd wish to not have my illness ruling my life and for my mother to stop making everything difficult.

Bless you I do feel for you.

I'd have ten thousand in the bank, and be on my way to Malta with the husband and four dogs, passports in hand and caravan in tow.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    If I had a magic wand I would make my father accept me for who I am.
    I'd have enough money to pay off my student loans and comfortably fund a PhD.

I'd have a flat stomach and never have to worry about food/bloating/exercise

I'd have a cute cottage in the countryside with a garden big enough to have some chickens and grow some veg. Oh and maybe a duck.

I'd no longer be so cripplingly shy and more confident.