Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Penis Query

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
At what age is a mans penis fully grown?

Comments

• Options
    early twenties apparently, though i cant say ive noticed much difference since i was about 17-18. dont want to scare you if youre worried about it (maybe youre worried its too big and doesnt seem to stop growing!!!;) ). At the end of the day, everybody develops at different rates. And in any case, its not how big it is, its what u do with it - or so everybody tells me!!!;) ;) Thats right isnt it girls?????
  • Options
    As Romeo said, everyone develops differently so it's impossible to give an answer specific to you.

However, I saw a graph once on the internet displaying the results of a penis size survey. It had age against average penis size (for each age) and from 15 y/o until 18 the average size increased each year, and then the graph levelled off from 18 onwards, so I guess on average it stops at 18.

As I'm 18, this is a bit dissapointing, but I'm not too worried about my size :)
  • Options
    Mine apeared to get thicker in my 20's......

But that's probably because of all the wanking I do ! :D